December 18, 2004

My Notice to the Democratic Party

I have been registered as a Democrat all of my voting life, and have voted in every election, always for Democrats.

Although the greater villains are the thieves and traitors who stole the election in Ohio and are now engaged in a coverup of their foul deeds, Sen. Kerry has done a very great disservice to democracy by quickly conceding the election, and failing to fight for the true votes cast by the people of Ohio, who so valiantly fought for him.

If the Democrats in the Senate and the House do not stand together and fight the brazenly illegal seating of the Ohio electors, as the courageous House Judiciary Democrats led by Rep. Conyers are doing, I shall immediately resign my affiliation with the Democratic Party, and register as a member of the Green Party.

Ray Beckerman

No comments: