November 26, 2004

Rev. Jesse Jackson to appear on Sun. Nov. 28th at 2:30 p.m. in Columbus at Mt. Herman Missionary Baptist Church!!!

Rev. Jesse Jackson will be appearing in Columbus, Ohio, on Sunday, November 28th, to fight voter suppression and fraud in the Ohio elections:

Where: Mt Herman Missionary Baptist Church, 2283 Sunbury Road, Columbus, Ohio. Pastor: Rev Donald Washington614-471-1133


2:30 p.m. Press Conference.

3:30 p.m. Rally.

-Progressive Democrats of America.


Christa said...

Hi -- Can you post more info on your source for this? I'm especially curious because I haven't found a listing for an Ohio caucus or partner at the Progressive Dems of America website. Also, I've heard hopeful talk that Rev. Jackson will be in Columbus for a rally on Dec. 4 at the State House. Greg Palast is already scheduled to speak that day. Hope Jesse can do both!

Ray Beckerman said...

I don't know why it matters, but I learned of it from the Progressive Democrats of America and from the Green Party.


Christa said...

Oh, I'd just like to be able to keep on this kind of thing and hadn't heard about it until I got a CASE-Ohio email that mentioned your post. I checked the PDA site and didn't see anything abou Jesse's visit off the bat but will check again more thoroughly, and also at the Greens site. I didn't mean to imply any kind of skepticism about the info. Sorry if it sounded like I did.

Ray Beckerman said...

It's just that things are moving kind of fast Christa.

And need to be.

Thanks for being a part of this historic struggle!